CO Starz Dance Combo, Pom, Cheer, Hip Hop & Leadership Teams
(ages 3-5, 5-7, 8-12 and 12-14)
Single weekly class: $60/month
Two weekly classes: $75/month
Unlimited Classes: $90/month
New Student Registration: $15*/class
New Class Registration: 15**
Single class: $15
Varsity Uniform (all three teams): $249
Scholarships, payment plans and fundraisers available
*New student registration comes with practice attire for registered classes
** New class registraion comes with practice attire for added class
SassiFit Adult Dance Fitness
Click HERE for information on our fitness and adult dance classes
Tuition | Attire | Studio Policies | Snow Closure Policy
To make a payment, or to select your own amount, please click HERE
(You can also pay for fundraisers here)
FRIEND REFERRAL SPECIAL
Refer a friend and get $15 off your next session!
Referred friend must be register as a new student to Studio 21 Dance & Fitness
- Tuition is due at the first class of every session.
- If paid before the 2nd week, you can avoid a late fee. ($15 late fee assesd on the 15th of every month)
- Single, drop-in classes available.
- Partial sessions will be charged at a per class drop in rate.
- Private lessons are available.
- Camps are fundraisers for our scholarship program; the Project 21 Foundation (no refunds for fundraising events)
Cash and checks accepted, Payable to Studio 21 Dance & Fitness.
Camps and donations payable to Project 21 Foundation.
Drop in rate
Private lessons: $55/session and up
To schedule a private lesson, contact Jessica at email@example.com
CO Starz Dance Team: Team rehearsal leotard with tights, ballet/tap/jazz shoes. NO JEANS. Must be able to move freely. No street shoes. Hair up. Bring water bottle.
CO Starz Cheer & Pom Team: Team cheer rehearsal tee shirt with shorts or leggings. Clean tennis shoes. NO JEANS. Must be able to move freely. Tennis shoes required. No street shoes. Hair up. Bring water bottle.
CO Starz Dance Team: Team hip hop rehearsal tee with sweats or shorts. Clean tennis shoes. NO JEANS. Must be able to move freely. Tennis shoes required. No street shoes. Hair up. Bring water bottle.
STUDIO 21 POLICIES
- ATTITUDE DETERMINES SUCCESS, THEREFORE STUDENTS WILL BE TAUGHT POSITIVE SELF TALK AND TEAM BUILDING SKILLS. AT NO TIME WILL STUDENTS BE ALLOWED TO BE DISCOURAGING TO THEMSELVES OR OTHERS AND ARE PROHIBITED FROM SAYING “I CAN’T” OR CRITICIZING OTHER STUDENTS
- ALL STUDENTS SHOULD HAVE PROPER DANCE ATTIRE THAT ALLOWS FOR COMFORT AND MOVEMENT
- HAIR SHOULD BE PULLED BACK AND SECURED SO AS NOT TO DISTRACT THE STUDENT DURING CLASS
- NO JEWELRY - ONLY SMALL EARRINGS ALLOWED, NO NECKLACES, BRACELETS OR DANGLE EARRINGS (FOR SAFETY AND FOCUS)
- ADULT DANCE STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR TUITION AND ACCOUNT STANDING AND WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY REGARDING OUTSTANDING ACCOUNTS.
- ALL ACCOUNTS MORE THAN 30 DAYS PAST DUE WILL RESULT IN STUDENT SUSPENSION.
- ALL TUITION IS TO BE PAID AT THE FIRST OF EACH SESSION. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR MISSED CLASSES AND MAY NOT BE CARRIED FORWARD OR TRANSFERRED.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED UNLESS CLASS IS DISCONTINUED BY STUDIO.
- PARTIAL SESSIONS WILL BE CHARGED ON A PER CLASS BASIS AND CHARGE AT DROP IN RATE.
- MAKE UP CLASSES ARE ONLY OFFERED WHEN CLASS IS CANCELLED BY THE INSTRUCTOR
- CLASSES WITH AN ENROLLMENT OF LESS THAN 3 STUDENTS MAY BE CANCELLED OR COMBINED WITH ANOTHER CLASS.
- ANY STUDENT WHO DISCONTINUES LESSONS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNPAID BALANCE. STUDIO 21 DANCE MUST BE NOTIFIED OF THE WITHDRAWL IMMEDIATELY OR STUDENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TUITION THROUGH THE END OF THE CURRENT MONTH.
- STUDENT’S TUITION AND PERFORMANCE FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL REHEARSALS AND PERFORMANCES.
- A STUDENT MAY BE DENIED THE PRIVILEGE OF PARTICIPATION IN STUDIO PERFORMANCES BASED ON BEHAVIOR CHOICES OR POOR CLASS ATTENDANCE.
- STUDIO 21 DANCE & FITNESS HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR BULLYING. ANY BULLYING BY STUDIO 21 DANCE STUDENTS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE SUSPENSION FROM CLASSES AND PERFORMANCES.
SNOW CLOSURE POLICY
Studio 21 Dance & Fitness follows Jeffco Schools weather closure policy. If your school is closed, we are closed. Studio 21 also lists snow closures on Channels 4, 7 and 9. Additional weather closures will be announced by phone.
No make up classes will be scheduled for weather closures. However, students may come to another class (space allowed) the week of their missed class.