CO Starz Dance, Cheer, Pom & Leadership Team (ages 6-12)
$99/1st month (includes uniform)
Single class: $15
SassiFit Adult Dance Fitness
6 week session: $50 (1 class/week)
Unlimited classes 6 week session: $75
Drop in: $10/class
Tuition | Attire | Studio Policies | Snow Closure Policy
To make a payment, or to select your own amount, please click HERE
(You can also pay for fundraisers here)
FRIEND REFERRAL SPECIAL
Refer a friend and get $10 off your next session!
Referred friend must be a NEW student to Studio 21 Dance & Fitness
- Tuition is due at the first of every session.
- If paid before the 2nd week, you can avoid a late fee.
- Single, drop-in classes available.
- Partial sessions will be charged at a per class drop in rate.
- Private lessons are available.
Cash and checks accepted, Payable to Studio 21 Dance & Fitness.
Drop in rate
- $15/dance class
Private lessons: $45/session and up
To schedule a private lesson, contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dance Fitness Classes (SassiFit, KickFit, FunkyFit, MatFit, Fit21 and BounceFit): Comfortable, stretchable and breathable clothing suggested. Only clean shoes may be worn on studio floor. Water bottles suggested.
CO Starz Dance Team: Comfortable, loose fitting clothing suggested. NO JEANS. Must be able to move freely. Tennis shoes required. No street shoes. Studio 21 Dance tee shirts available.
STUDIO 21 POLICIES
- ATTITUDE DETERMINES SUCCESS, THEREFORE STUDENTS WILL BE TAUGHT POSITIVE SELF TALK AND TEAM BUILDING SKILLS. AT NO TIME WILL STUDENTS BE ALLOWED TO BE DISCOURAGING TO THEMSELVES OR OTHERS AND ARE PROHIBITED FROM SAYING “I CAN’T” OR CRITICIZING OTHER STUDENTS
- ALL STUDENTS SHOULD HAVE PROPER DANCE ATTIRE THAT ALLOWS FOR COMFORT AND MOVEMENT
- HAIR SHOULD BE PULLED BACK AND SECURED SO AS NOT TO DISTRACT THE STUDENT DURING CLASS
- NO JEWELRY - ONLY SMALL EARRINGS ALLOWED, NO NECKLACES, BRACELETS OR DANGLE EARRINGS (FOR SAFETY AND FOCUS)
- ADULT DANCE STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR TUITION AND ACCOUNT STANDING AND WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY REGARDING OUTSTANDING ACCOUNTS.
- ALL ACCOUNTS MORE THAN 30 DAYS PAST DUE WILL RESULT IN STUDENT SUSPENSION.
- ALL TUITION IS TO BE PAID AT THE FIRST OF EACH SESSION. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR MISSED CLASSES AND MAY NOT BE CARRIED FORWARD OR TRANSFERRED.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED UNLESS CLASS IS DISCONTINUED BY STUDIO.
- PARTIAL SESSIONS WILL BE CHARGED ON A PER CLASS BASIS AND CHARGE AT DROP IN RATE.
- MAKE UP CLASSES ARE ONLY OFFERED WHEN CLASS IS CANCELLED BY THE INSTRUCTOR
- CLASSES WITH AN ENROLLMENT OF LESS THAN 3 STUDENTS MAY BE CANCELLED OR COMBINED WITH ANOTHER CLASS.
- ANY STUDENT WHO DISCONTINUES LESSONS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNPAID BALANCE. STUDIO 21 DANCE MUST BE NOTIFIED OF THE WITHDRAWL IMMEDIATELY OR STUDENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TUITION THROUGH THE END OF THE CURRENT MONTH.
- STUDENT’S TUITION AND PERFORMANCE FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL REHEARSALS AND PERFORMANCES.
- A STUDENT MAY BE DENIED THE PRIVILEGE OF PARTICIPATION IN STUDIO PERFORMANCES BASED ON BEHAVIOR CHOICES OR POOR CLASS ATTENDANCE.
- STUDIO 21 DANCE & FITNESS HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR BULLYING. ANY BULLYING BY STUDIO 21 DANCE STUDENTS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE SUSPENSION FROM CLASSES AND PERFORMANCES.
SNOW CLOSURE POLICY
Studio 21 Dance & Fitness follows Jeffco Schools weather closure policy. If your school is closed, we are closed. Studio 21 also lists snow closures on Channels 4, 7 and 9. Additional weather closures will be announced by phone.
No make up classes will be scheduled for weather closures. However, students may come to another class (space allowed) the week of their missed class.